Heidi Klum Covers Nudity With Body Paint for Beauty Brand Ad

 Heidi Klum has stripped naked for another photo shoot. Having posed in the buff for the May issue of Allure magazine recently, the "Project Runway" host made use of her personal site on Tuesday, April 24 to uncover a picture of her lying against a white backdrop in nothing but colorful body paint.

In the posting, the 38-year-old supermodel dished that the colorful image came from her latest photo shoot with Astor Cosmetics, and was done to celebrate the beauty brand's 60th anniversary of the brand. She went on to reveal that the intricate body paint design was the work of makeup artist Joanne Gair, and took 12 hours to complete.

"But this actually wasn't the first time she has painted me from head to toe," she continued sharing. "This was probably close to the 13th time I've been body painted by her, so I'm used to getting it done - the process takes awhile, so you have to be good at being patient! I don't mind sitting still for such a long time though, it's a living piece of art that I'm so honored to be a part of."

Speaking of her body, Klum recently told Allure that it has never been touched by any cosmetic surgery procedures. "I'm proud to be able to say, in this day and age, I haven't done anything," declared the estranged wife of Seal. "Everyone has a view of what's pretty and what's not pretty, and [surgery] just doesn't look pretty to me. Especially when I see it on really young girls."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More