Taylor Swift Raises $750,000 for Tornado Victims in One Night

Taylor Swift's parents definitely raised her right. The 21-year-old decided to open the doors to her last rehearsal for her Speak Now tour and donated the entire $750,000 profit to the victims of the deadly tornadoes in the Southeast. What a gal!

The country cutie sang her heart out in a gold sparkly dress for the sold-out show in Nashville last night. She said about the unprecedented show (via Celebrity-gossip.net): “I’ve never opened a rehearsal to the public before, but I felt that inviting my fans to the last rehearsal for the Speak Now Tour would be a great way to raise money."

Apparently everyone had an amazing evening at the concert, especially Taylor. She wrote on Twitter after the performance: "I had the absolute time of my life playing our new show in Nashville tonight. I can't even thank you guys enough."

The official start of the starlet's Speak Now tour is May 27 in Omaha, Nebraska. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More