Kate Hudson Dreams to Be Director

Actress Kate Hudson has come up with a list of dream directors she'd like to work with after the birth of her second child this summer in the hope they'll help her achieve her dream of becoming a top filmmaker.Goldie Hawn's daughter has revealed she wants to take charge of her own movies, and she wants to apprentice with the best, while working on their upcoming projects. 

Hudson tells WENN, "I think directing is where I will end up in my life because I can't sit in the make-up chair for two hours and I'm gonna get old. And I've always been behind the camera anyway. My whole life is behind the camera." 

"I've gotten opportunities to watch some amazing directors, whether they'd be directing my parents or me, working personally with certain filmmakers. I think the greatest lessons you can learn is by watching and I'm one of those watchers." 

"For me now, I'm gonna be a mum of two and what takes you away from your family, instead of it just being a fun role to play; now it's really gonna be about working with the right filmmaker because eventually that's really what I want to do." 

And the actress is convinced she's got what it takes to be a great director - because she often has to avoid clashes with filmmakers over decisions they make in her movies. She adds, "It can get frustrating at times because you work with filmmakers and you're just sitting there biting your tongue going, 'How did I find myself here?'." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More