Cameron Diaz and A-Rod to Wed?



Those who show off their abs together...marry? The fit and happy Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez might be hearing wedding bells in their not-so-far-off future. 

The duo have introduced each other to their families, partied it up in Miami, hit the gym together regularly -- and apparently after a year as a couple are ready to seal the deal.

A source said: “Alex is very loving toward Cameron and protective of her. She loves that he’s such a family man.”

Cameron, who moved to Miami to be closer to A-Rod and his little ones, might be wearing some impressive bling soon. The Yankees third baseman has been scoping out some baubles at upscale New York City jewelers, InTouch reports.

In the past, Cameron has sounded noncommittal about desiring a marriage certificate. She said:  "If I say, 'This is how I'm going to live my life,' I am closing myself off to all these other possibilities. I'm the kind of girl who likes to be open to every possibility, who is open to all my options."

Maybe A-Rod has scored a home run in the love department and converted the marriage-phobe. Get it? "Home run?" Never mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More