Rihanna Asks Fans to Choose Next Single

Rihanna is struggling to decide which song to release as her next single-so she's asking fans to choose for her. The "Umbrella" hitmaker will begin a new assault on the charts in the spring by releasing a sixth track from her 2010 album "Loud", as a follow-up to recent controversial single "S&M".

But she's torn between four songs-"Man Down", "Fading", "California King Bed", and "Cheers (Drink to That)"-and she's taken to her Twitter.com blog to ask fans for help making the decision. She writes, "QUESTION EXISTING: I'm shootin a new vid in a cpl wks, I just need u to tell me, which song should I shoot? What is my next single? its hard to go from s+m to SKIN! Don't wanna be 2 swiney."

She adds, "K so its lookin like Man Down, CKB, Fadin, Cheers! But this was the EXACT problem I had b4, I can't choose between these 4 songs! Helllp!!! Ok, now gimme de top 2 in order of how they should be released! Remember its spring/summertime!!!!See why I had to ask u guys??? SO HARD to choose."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More