The Script Singer Turned Down Cameron Diaz

The Script star Danny O'Donoghue once turned down the chance to go on a date with Cameron Diaz - because he already had a girlfriend. The singer reveals Diaz handed her personal phone number over to the group's management team after they both appeared on America's "The Today Show".

But O'Donoghue never called the actress as he's happy with his longtime partner. He tells Britain's Daily Star, "Cameron Diaz once asked me out, it was when we were both in New York on The Today Show."

"She gave her number to my management. I didn't call her though. I'm happy with my girlfriend. To be honest I wasn't even tempted. If me and my girlfriend broke up I'm sure I'd track her down. I wouldn't be intimidated. It's a pretty cool thing to happen though."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More