Mike Tyson Trained Hard for Dance Moves in Bobby Brown's Spoof

Former boxing champion Mike Tyson spent weeks preparing to film a spoof video of Bobby Brown's "Every Little Step" promo - insisting he nearly "had a heart attack" as he practiced the tricky dance moves. The former sports star stunned fans by showing off his fancy footwork in a recreation of Brown's hit 1980 film, which was posted on Will Ferrel's Funny Or Die website.

Tyson was seen dressed in tight black Lycra and dancing with comedian Wayne Brady, while Brown also made a cameo appearance in the clip. But the retired boxer admits he struggling in training for his dance debut.

He tells newsman Larry King, "I'm insane. Come on, I don't know why it did this... Well, I wanted to do it.... but I had no idea that it would be so much work, those little dances moves, I almost had a heart attack. I realized I was doing my little treadmill and I knew I wasn't in shape. I had to start doing sprints, because I was just... ooh, my feet felt like they were on fire and someone took a blowtorch (to them)... (But) I had a wonderful time... I enjoyed myself."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More