Josh Groban Flooded With Fan Mail From Mums

Singer Josh Groban is constantly inundated with fan mail from mothers who are desperate for the star to marry their daughters. The "You Raise Me Up" hitmaker admits he is desperate to fall in love - and mums have taken note and written in to the single star to convince him to meet their girls.

He says, "Every mother in America winds up writing to me, whether or not the daughter is interested in me at all. I have no idea why. But I definitely get the parents trying to pawn them off on me, which is interesting."

But Groban insists his perfect partner needs to have certain qualities to attract his attention: "I think somebody with a good sense of humor who is interested in the world... I'd love to be with someone intelligent."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More