Sonakshi, makes a hat-trick with Salman


Salman Khan has signed another film with the much talked-about debutante, Sonakshi Sinha.
Producer Sajid Nadiadwala drove down to the Sinhas’ bungalow to sign Sonakshi opposite Salman in the Hindi remake of the Tamil blockbuster Kick which Shirish Kunder will be directing for Nadiadwala.
Buzz is that, Sallu recommended Sonakshi for the female lead which Ileana had performed in the Telugu original.
Confirming the news, Sajid says, “It was Salman who was very keen that I sign Sonakshi opposite him in Kick remake. I became a hundred percent sure of her after I saw her in Dabangg. She and Salman make a great pair. I am very happy to be working with Shatruji’s daughter. He has worked extensively for my banner. In fact I’ve a picture at home with Shatruji when he was shooting for our banner in Bhai Ho To Aisa. I was 6 at that time.”
Says Sajid emotionally, “This is the first time I’ve gone to someone’s house to sign an actor. Everyone comes to my office. But Sonakshi is Shatrughan Sinhaji’s daughter.”
Shatughan Sinha went on to add, “I told Sonakshi that I’ve worked with Sajid’s grandfather and father. Now it’s her turn to continue the tradition. God willing my sons too will work with Sajid.”
Interestingly and incidentally, this is Sonakshi’s third film with Salman. She is already doing the sequel to Dabangg with the star.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More