I'm almost 90 percent blind: Shruti Haasan

I'm almost 90 percent blind: Shruti Haasan
 
  • New Delhi, Sep 16 (IANS) Shruti Haasan may be seen as fit as a fiddle but she confesses her eyesight is extremely weak and that she heavily depends on spectacles and contact lenses for her vision.

    'I'm almost ninety percent blind without my glasses. I can't see something that is two cms away from me,' the 24-year-old posted on her Twitter page. 'Usually I never wish people because I don't see them… and then of course the apologies and the sorrys and the how are yous flow freely,' she added.

    Shruti, daughter of veteran actors Kamal Haasan and Sarika, had a bad day Wednesday thanks to her weak eyesight.

    'Yesterday I wished the wrong person! Also walked into a glass door! Everything was a massive blur…not a nice feeling at all!! Long live contacts and glasses,' she posted.

    Shruti, who is also a singer, made her Bollywood debut with 'Luck' opposite Imran Khan, and will be seen next in Madhur Bhandarkar's 'Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji'. She is also working on a Tamil project.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More