Angelina Needs Friends


It's difficult to feel sorry for Angelina Jolie.

With Brad Pitt as her man and a stellar Hollywood career, not to mention genes to die for, she's not too hard done by.

But there is something that might be making Ange feel a little sad.

The poor lady doesn't have any friends.

Speaking on US television from Pakistan, where she's visiting the flood-hit country as a UN Goodwill Ambassador, the actress admitted that Brad is her closest confidante.

Asked who she speaks to about the pressures of work : "I'll talk to my family, I talk to Brad. he wants to know as much as he can about these issues and he's been here as well.

"I don't have a lot of friends I talk to - I tell my children why I'm going and I explain to them why I was packing flashlights and food."

We're not surprised Angelina doesn't have a lot of girlfriends - as you can see from our gallery she's far too busy living a not-so-normal showbiz life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More