Sofia Vergara Goes Braless Under Sheer Top for GQ Mexico

 Sofia Vergara is heating up the pages of GQ Mexico. The two-time Golden Globe nominee, who can be seen recently in "The Three Stooges", leaves little to the imagination as she struck a pose in a see-through blouse without bra underneath in one of her photo spread for the magazine's May issue.

In the accompanying interview, the "Modern Family" beauty talked about being considered a sex symbol at 39. "I am happy," she said. "I remember when my mother was 40 and I saw it as great. Now I'm included in the lists of the best butt or breasts with top actresses like Megan Fox, Mila Kunis or who are 20 years younger than me. That's a great satisfaction for me."

Asked if she feels "exploited" by her Gloria Delgado-Prichett character, Vergara responded, "Not at all." She explained, "It is I who takes the chances presented. My career is because of my look and I am not ashamed of it. My look has opened so many doors. But I also know that if I had something else, my career would have ended long ago. That's why I see Sophia Loren as the perfect example of beauty, sex appeal and how the one presented in public."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More