Madonna Debuts Snippet for Bouncy Track 'I Don't Give A' Feat. Nicki Minaj



Madonna continued to unleash preview of her single from new album "MDNA". The Material Girl has just dropped a snippet for bouncy track "I Don't Give A", which features sensational raptress Nicki Minaj.


"I tried to be a good girl/I tried to be your wife/Diminished myself/And I swallowed my light/I tried to become all/That you expect of me/And if it was a failure/I don't give a," so Madge sings in the chorus. Nicki follows it up as rapping, "Shots fired/Anything you hear Nicki on that's fire/You don't hear them bums on nothing that's fire."


Co-produced by Martin Solveig, the single will be included in the Queen of Pop's 12th studio effort, which will hit the U.S. record stores on March 26. It has recently been rumored that the song was aimed at the songstress' ex-husband, English filmmaker Guy Ritchie.


Weighing in on the rumors, Madge's publicist stated, "I have not heard Madonna explain whether the lyrics are autobiographical or not. She doesn't often explain lyrics to her songs, and she did have a few writing collaborators."


In making "MDNA", the "Like a Virgin" hitmaker teamed up with longtime cohort William Orbit who also co-produced her 1998's "Ray of Light". In addition to the "Super Bass" raptress, the album features Mika, LMFAO and M.I.A. as her collaborators.


Madonna is set to kick off a world tour to promote the new album on May 29 in Tel Aviv, Israel, and will stay on the road until November 17 November 17, when she will wrap the promotional event in Atlanta, Georgia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More