Lindsay Lohan Gets Billy Joel's 'Extremes' Tattoo on Ribcage



Lindsay Lohan has got herself a brand new tattoo. The troubled actress who gained fame for playing twins Hallie Parker and Annie James in 1998's "The Parent Trap" visited L.A. tattoo shop Shamrock Tattoos sometime this week to have the lyric to Billy Joel's iconic song, "I Go to Extremes", inked on her ribcage.

A close-up photo of the 25-year-old's new body art, which was obtained by TMZ, showed that the words etched on her skin read, "Clear as a crystal sharp as a knife / I feel like I'm in the prime of my life." Words are, the lyric "represented where she is in life and everything she's been through". A source added, "It signifies that she's focused."

Lindsay has been a longtime fan of Billy Joel. Back in May 2010, she wrote on Twitter after the death of her uncle, "Did Billy Joel curse us when he said, 'Only the GOOD die young'?"

The " Extremes" lyric itself adds to Lindsay's collection of tattoos. The "Machete" actress had Marilyn Monroe's quote "I restore myself when I'm alone" etched on her right wrist, the word "Ssh" on one of her index fingers, the number 7 on her neck and the word "Breathe" on her wrist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More