Jennifer Lopez Just Had First Fight With Fellow 'American Idol' Judges


Current "American Idol" judges have just had their most aggresive argument since they worked together last season. Jennifer Lopez revealed during an interview with Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show that recent disagreement with Randy Jackson and Steven Tyler left her in sheer disbelief.

"Me and Randy and Steve got into our first fight. I got really, really upset," the "On the Floor" hitmaker said on Friday, September 2. She went on sharing that the disagreement popped up during an audition after a female contestant, whom she thought "amazing", performed.

While J.Lo was quickly smitten by the contestant, Tyler didn't feel the same way and asked the girl to sing another song. "I was surprised because I was ready to vote. Sometimes the days get kinda long," she added with a laugh.

However, after performing the second song, the "Idol" hopeful still did not get the vote from Tyler and Jackson. "I thought I was being Punk'd," Lopez said when describing how she felt at that time. "[I thought], 'How can we let this girl go?' I was upset. When I believe in something ... I knew this girl deserves the chance."

Despite the fight, Lopez claimed her second round on "American Idol" is "going really great." She later admitted, "The kids, we're being really tough on them."

The new season of "American Idol" will premiere in January 2012.

2 comments:

I so like Jennifer Lopez, she really fits the role as the judge for American Idol.

That sucks that she doesn't have veto power over the other 2. She is like Simon, she knows talent when she sees it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More