Official Audio Stream of Lady GaGa's New Song 'Hair'

As part of iTunes countdown before her new album "Born This Way" comes out, Lady GaGa has released a new song called "Hair" on the online retailer. A feet-tapping tune, this newly-revealed disco song comes from production hands of RedOne, and features saxophone sound by Clarence Clemons of Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band. 


True to her "Born This Way" message, the Mother Monster emphasizes the importance of self-confidence once again in this empowering single. She kicks in the track by taking her devotees to her childhood, "Whenever I dress cool, my parents put up a fight/ And if I'm a hot shot, Mom will cut my hair at night/ And in the morning I'm short of my identity/ I scream, 'Mom and Dad, why can't I be who I want to be?" 


"I just wanna be myself and I want you to love me for who I am / I just wanna be myself and I want you to know I am my hair," she then proceeds with the inspiring message in the big soaring chorus. "I've had enough, this is my prayer/ That I'll die living just as free as my hair." 


It seems that the self-esteem anthem has already received positive responses from GaGa's Little Monsters. Soon after the song arrival, she wrote on Twitter, thanking those who have dug her music and showed their support. She posted, "Your tweets are making me cry so happy! Dance the night away!" 


Lady GaGa is going to release her new album across the United Stateson May 23. She will soon follow the album release with a summer tour. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More