No Party for Justin Bieber's Upcoming 17th Birthday

 Justin Bieber will turn 17 on Tuesday, March 1, and he has had plans of what he is going to do on the special day. Speaking to Entertainment Tonight, the pop star reveals that he wants to spend his special day with the loved ones, but it's not his rumored girlfriend Selena Gomez. "Hopefully my grandparents will be out here and I'll be able to spend time, a little bit, with them," he shares.

Despite his huge fortune and being surrounded with glamorous life as a celebrity, Justin says there will be "no birthday bash" to celebrate his 17th year. Instead, he wants a cheesecake which is made by his grandmother. He explains, "My grandma makes the best
cheesecake - cherry cheesecake. She made that for my 13th birthday."

The Canadian star only has a few days left to gather with his family for he will soon kick off his world tour. On what he is going to do in the meantime, he says, "I only have, like, four days, so I'm just going to relax, because I start my world tour starting on [March 4] - so just going to mentally prepare and just relax."

During the interview, the "Baby" hitmaker also explains his decision to get a new haircut. "I just wanted to, that's all, not really a big reason; I just woke up and said, 'I don't want this anymore,' so I just cut it," he claims. "It's not really about that. You know, the fans really liked it, but they'll like me no matter what, because I think it's about the music. I'm really excited to see what the fans overseas think and take it day by day."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More