Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' Remix Ft. Lil Wayne

 Nicki Minaj replaces Eminem with Lil Wayne in the remix of her song "Roman's Revenge". Weezy throws his rhymes, "I eat ya face off/ You ni**as sweet as pie like this is a bake-off/ I love Nicki's curves, swing at the baseball/ Err! I beat ya breaks off."

"Roman's Revenge" appears in Minaj's debut album "Pink Friday" which is currently sitting at No. 2 on Billboard Hot 200. The song was sent to the Slim Shady after he refused a track Minaj previously gave to him. "He didn't say, 'I don't love it'; he just said, 'Can you send me something that's a little more me?' ... He had the respect, at least, to treat me like a peer," she recalled.

As of late, Minaj is readying her third single "Moment 4 Life" which features
Drake. A music video revolving around fairy tale story is going to be premiered sometime soon. In the meantime, fans can get a brief glimpse of the clip in a short snippet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More