Uncle Believes Demi Lovato Is Exhausted, Blaming Her Handlers

Troubled star Demi Lovato's uncle has attacked his niece's handlers for not giving the teenager enough time off and working her too hard. The singer pulled out of the remaining dates of the Jonas Brothers' world tour last weekend, October 31 and checked into rehab to tackle "emotional and physical issues".

Reports have surfaced that Lovato fought with one of her backing dancers before quitting the tour, but her uncle Francisco Lovato insists the rehab spell has more to do with the fact his niece is exhausted. He tells website TooFab, "I saw Demi in August, I went to one of her concerts with The Jonas Brothers outside of Sacramento, and she totally rocked it out, and did a great show, there was great energy."

"She was in good spirits it seemed, but I made a small comment, and the one thing I said to her was, 'Demi, you're working hard, and I know people love your talent, and you're busting it out... ' but then she turned around and looked at me with a major look of seriousness, and she said to me, 'Look, I work really hard.' She had this look of exhaustion."

"I spoke to (Demi's mom) Dianna... and she said, 'I'm trying to get her two days off in a row, because she's having to work day in and day out.' I'd like Demi to chill out for a little." He's not the only family member worried about how hard the teen star works - her father, Patrick, has blamed the "pressures" of fame for her problems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More