Rihanna and Eminem's 'Love the Way You Lie (Part II)' Leaks

The much-anticipated sequel to Rihanna and Eminem's hit duet track "Love the Way You Lie" has hit the web early. RapRadar which is co-owned by Eminem's manager Paul Rosenberg claims this newly-leaked song is not a final version.

"On the first page of our story, the future seems so bright/ And this thing turned out so evil, I don't know why I'm still surprised," RiRi opens the track. "Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take death to new extremes/ But you'll always be my hero, even though you lost your mind."

Eminem's rhymes, meanwhile, start with "This morning, you wake, a sunray hits your face/ Smeared makeup as we lay in the wake of destruction/ Hush baby, speak softly, tell me I'll be sorry that you/ Pushed me into the coffee table last night so I can push you off me."

Beside the whole new lines which once again narrate a violent relationship between a couple, the "Love the Way You Lie (Part II)" still includes Rihanna's original lyrics from the first song. "Part I" appears in Slim Shady's double-platinum record "Recovery", and "Part II" is recorded for RiRi's November 16 release "Loud".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More