Miley Cyrus Gets New Tatoo to Remember Her Late Dog Floyd


Miley Cyrus gets a new tattoo on the side of her body to honor her dog Floyd who died earlier this year. The songstress sticks out her tongue and lifts up her top in several Instagram pictures to show off the new ink to her online followers. It's a drawing of the husky with a quote that reads, "with a little help from my fwends." 

The tattoo was sketched by The Flaming Lips' rocker Wayne Coyne. Miley, who also posted a video that supposedly showed paparazzi drone camera flying over her house, got the tat at a Los Angeles house party. Some photos show the making process. 

"I don't wanna say it because I don't want it to be real... But my precious baby Floyd has passed away. I am broken," she said in April after Floyd died. A few days later, she got a new pet she named Moonie. "No one could ever replace my baby Floyd but this precious angel is lendin me some fur to cry on along with my other babies," she said. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More