Jenny McCarthy to Be Featured Naked in Playboy for One More Time

 Jenny McCarthy will have one of her wishes come true. The blonde bombshell will be stripping down for Playboy one more time before she turns four decades old. A representative for the adult magazine has just confirmed that she will be featured on the July/August cover and have a nude pictorial inside its pages.

The double issue featuring McCarthy will hit newsstands across the United States Friday, June 29. The photo spread came nearly 20 years after the "Love in the Wild" host first posed in the buff for the magazine in 1993. She was, at the time, paid $20,000, and went on to earn the Playmate of the Year title that same year.

Back in 2009, McCarthy admitted in an interview that she would love to pose for the magazine again before turning 40. "I would absolutely pose for Playboy," she said at the time. "I would be so flattered if they asked me. It's probably not going to happen but I think I want to do it again."

Nude spread aside, McCarthy has recently shared story about her son's first visit to the Playboy Mansion for an Easter Bunny hunt. Speaking to Us Weekly in April, she recalled finding her boy hanging out in the infamous Grotto after losing him for "probably 45 minutes". She said, "I'm like, 'Oh. My. God! He's 9!' So you can imagine, if [Hugh] Hef[ner]'s parties are still going on in a few years, I'm in trouble!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More