Kim Kardashian Feels Good When She Pigs Out





Kim Kardashian likes to flaunt her much-talked-about curves in sexy little black dresses, but there's another time when she feels good about herself. Wait for it...when she pigs out on junk food!

The socialite told Britain's Cosmopolitan: “Sometimes I pig out and I still feel great, and think, ‘That was so worth it!’ That’s how I feel a lot of the time. I think, ‘See this little dimple of cellulite here? It was so worth it for that cookies ’n’ cream ice cream!'"

So whether she's at a star-studded Hollywood fete or in her PJ's, the reality star feels good in her own skin, and she's not planning on changing her lifestyle any time soon.

“If I was stuck on a diet my whole life, I would be really miserable. I love to eat. If you can’t enjoy your life then what’s the point? You can’t torture yourself. I love Rice Krispies Treats, ice cream and frozen yogurt," she said. 

She also told the mag how she used to hate her body when she started developing breasts and that infamous butt, but now she would never trade in her curves. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More