Justin Bieber Wants Motorcycle for Christmas Gift


Justin Bieber is looking forward to a wheelie good Christmas this year - he's hoping to receive a mini-motorbike. The "Baby" hitmaker, 16, still has a childlike excitement for the festive season, and admits he's keeping his fingers crossed for a racy gift from his mother, Pattie.

He says, "My mum's trying to figure out something to get me. I want a motorcycle - not a big one but a little pocket motorcycle.
It's miniature." And he's also hoping his good friend Usher, who bought him a Range Rover for his 16th birthday in March, will expand his fleet this Christmas.

Bieber adds, "Maybe he could get me another car."

In another news related to celebrity Christmas wish, Brad Paisley is urging families to encourage music education and give children instruments for Christmas this year. The country music singer will never forget the most important gift he ever received - a guitar from his grandfather.

He remembers, "He just wanted me to play (and) wrapped up one of his." And Paisley hopes families celebrating the holiday will give their youngsters the gift of music. He adds, "I hope there's kids out there getting guitars for Christmas or any instrument for that matter. Nothing changed my life like that Christmas gift when I was eight from my grandfather."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More