Angelina Jolie Says Daughter Shiloh Wants Dead Bird as Her Pet

Angelina Jolie has revealed another fascinating detail about her 4-year-old daughter Shiloh. Beside the fact that the little girl loves to wear boys clothing and "wants to be a boy", she also wants a dead bird which she could play along with. "She came in and said, 'Can I have a dead pet?' " Jolie recalled to December issue of Voque magazine.

While Jolie has no problem with Shiloh dressing as a boy, the "Salt" star doesn't think the pet request is acceptable. She told the mag on her response to Shiloh, "And I'm... 'Uh-uh, I don't think it's healthy, honey. I think they have to put him in a box." Still, Jolie tried to find a way to please her daughter, recalling "I had to run out to find, like, a taxidermy bird. I just worked it out for her."

Asked if Shiloh knew about taxidermy, Jolie said, "No. But I figured that I couldn't keep the actual dead bird from the yard, so I swayed her toward one that had been cleaned, at least," before calling her little daughter "hilarious." The 35-year-old added, "I am sure there's going to be some comment about this, which fortunately I will not read."

As for her 7-year-old adopted son, Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt, Jolie described him as good cook. "Sometimes. I'm not the best cook. Pax is a better cook than me," the Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life" beauty admitted. "Pax likes to cook. But I try to when I can. Any house that we're in, we all chip in. But the kids are very sweet... so enthusiastic anytime I cook."

Jolie, who is raising six kids with beau Brad Pitt, revealed that she never intended to have a big family. "I only planned for two! To each his own. It's one of those things. How you build your family - you have to know what you're capable of handling and how your children will relate to each other," she claimed.

"Maybe if you have one child and that child has a lot of needs, you realize you cannot give more attention to another," Jolie continued. "Sometimes you just know as a parent. We felt we could handle more children, and we have a very happy, very full home."

Talking about what she loves most about "extremely handsome" and "sexy" Pitt, Jolie told Voque, "When I think about him, I just think of the man who's such a great friend and such an extraordinary father. And that's when I fall, you know, when I have my moments of getting - whoarr! - caught up in how much I love him... it's usually when I see him with the children."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More