‘Please call me Aishwarya’


Mumbai, Oct 8 – It seems that Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai is tired of people addressing her by her nickname “Ash” and has requested them to call her by her full name.
“When I joined the industry, people initially used to say they have difficulty in pronouncing my name, so they started calling me ‘Ash’. But now, it has been years and I guess, everyone can pronounce it properly,” Aishwarya told reporters.
“So I would appreciate, if you people address me by my name – Aishwarya,” she added.
The model-turned-actress walked the ramp for designer Manish Malhotra at the ongoing HDIL-India Couture Week and thanked her husband Abhishek for bringing the name issue in the forefront.
It is believed that Abhishek had recently requested some journalists to refer to her by her full name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More