Daniel Radcliffe `honoured` to star in The Simpsons halloween episode

MEE8EXAMM8UC 

Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe says it is a 'big deal' that he is the voice of Robert Pattinson in a vampire-inspired episode of The Simpsons.
Radcliffe voices the character of Edmund for the Twilight spoof, Tweenlight, which is part of a Halloween special of the cartoon called Treehouse of Horror XXI.
The 21-year-old, who voices the November 7 episode of the show, told Showbizspy.com: 'It's a huge honour.
'The halloween episode has become a big tradition in The Simpsons so I'm very excited to be part of it.'
He added: 'I play a Twilight-inspired vampire who befriends and falls in love with Lisa, it's actually the culmination of my life so far - it’s everything I have been living for!
'There was a time when I was 12 or 13 when 50 per cent of everything I knew about the world came from The Simpsons, so this is a big deal.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More