Big B’s charisma-works-again-kbc-beats-all-shows


Amitabh Bachchan’s magic again spelled on small screen. His comeback proved a great disaster for other television shows. The opening episode of KBC has been recorded an average Television Rating Point (TRP) of five percent.
It is the highest average rating recorded by the top general entertainment channels (GECs) in the time-band of 9 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. Monday. The opening episode of KBC even defeated Bigg Boss. On Monday, it is recorded an average rating of 3.4 percent. 

"It's an important day for all of us because today the first episode of the new season of KBC was aired. I want to thank the entire team," said Amitabh, dressed in a black, self-printed striped suit and light blue tie.
"When I started shooting for the new season, I felt that I've returned to my home. You are always comfortable and happy in your own house and that's what I feel," he added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More